File Analysis Process¶
IRMA consists or three basic components. the Frontend, Brain and Probes. The basic functionality of frontend is to store results and host the API. Brain split analysis jobs on every probes involved, and Probes analyze files and returns results.
- An analysis begins when a user uploads files to the Frontend.
- Frontend checks for existing files and results in SQL. If needed, it stores the new files and calls asynchronously scan jobs on Brain.
- Brain worker sends as much subtasks to Probe(s) as needed.
- Probe workers process their jobs and send back results to Brain.
- Brain sends results to Frontend.